LEISTUNGEN WELCOME CARD
As a visitor to the Innsbruck region, you receive the WELCOME CARD from the first night of your stay with participating partner companies. Partner companies issue the WELCOME CARD PLUS for stays of three nights or more, which also includes a free ascent and descent on a selected lift/cable car. Please enquire before arrival if your accommodation provider is a partner.
You will find an overview of the Winter 2018/19 offers in this leaflet. Further information about other programmes and services is available from Tourist Information.
The card is your personal companion during your visit. It is only valid during the period of your stay and partial use after your departure date is not possible. The card is for your personal use only and is non-transferable.
Detailed information about the card and T&Cs at www.innsbruck.info/welcome
FREE SKI BUS
To the TOP ski resorts in Olympia Skiworld
FREE CROSS-COUNTRY SKIING
In the Innsbruck region and on the Seefeld Plateau
FREE ICE SKATING
50% discount on entry (day ticket adult / child)
Freizeitzentrum Axams (4-hour ticket - swimming)
Telfer Bad, Telfs (day ticket adult / child – swimming)
20% discount: JOY–The children’s paradise, Völs
CULTURE AND CUSTOMS
20% discount: Krippenherberge nativity scene exhibition, Wildermieming
10% discount: Swarovski Crystal Worlds, Wattens
10% discount: Tyrolean Evening with the Gundolf family at Gasthaus Sandwirt am Inn, Innsbruck
Bouldering and Climbing Centre “Bergstation” Telfs:
50% discount on entry price (standard price/single ticket) until 3 pm
10% discount on entry price (standard price/single ticket) from 3 pm
Present your WELCOME CARD and enjoy free travel on selected VVT buses within the Innsbruck holiday destination area. This free service does not apply to the City of Innsbruck (all inner city transport provided by IVB).
More information about free travel available at Tourist Information, from your landlord and at www.innsbruck.info/welcome
The Welcome Card acts as a valid ticket on the following bus lines between the specified route sections. Tickets are required for trips that go beyond the free section.
- 4123 Telfs – Zirl – Innsbruck
- 4132* Ampass – Aldrans – Sistrans – Lans – Igls/ Patscherkofel (Römerstraße) – Patsch
- 4134* Glungezerbahn – Tulfes – Rinn/Judenstein – Sistrans – Lans – Aldrans
- 4140 Innsbruck – Unterberg
- 4141* Ellbögen – Patsch – Igls – Vill
- 4142 Natters – Innsbruck
- 4161 Natters – Mutters – Götzens – Völs
- 4162 Grinzens – Axams – Birgitz – Götzens – Innsbruck
- 4165 Innsbruck – Völs – Kematen i. T. – Ranggen – Oberperfuss
- 4166 Innsbruck – Völs – Kematen – Sellrain – Gries i. S. – Praxmar – St. Sigmund – Kühtai
(Praxmar and Kühtai from December – April
- 4168 Axams – Kematen – Zirl
- 4176 Obsteig/Holzleiten – Telfs – Innsbruck 8352 Ötztal/Bahnhof – Stams – Telfs – Innsbruck
* Route section Innsbruck-Vill-Innsbruck & Innsbruck-Aldrans-Innsbruck: only with valid VVT ticket free and exclusive for guests staying in Aldrans, Ampass, Ellbögen, Lans, Patsch, Rinn, Sistrans, free VVT tickets available in advance at your accommodation.
IVB lines require a valid IVB ticket, included in the Welcome Card exclusively for guests staying in Igls/Vill. Tickets available in advance at your accommodation.
Linie J Igls – Innsbruck
Linie 6 Igls Bahnhof (train station) – Bergisel
WELCOME CARD PLUS
LIFT/CABLE CAR FREE WITH MIN. 3 NIGHT’S STAY
One ascent and descent for hikers per stay (transport of toboggan permitted): Oberperfuss lifts (Peter Anich sections I + II)*
Peter-Anich-Weg 11, 6173 Oberperfuss
Opening times: approx. mid December 2018 until mid March 2019 (weather permitting)
* Please note: at the start and end of the season, weekend service only. Information about lift/cable car opening times at www.innsbruck.info/welcome